Why Auburn House
Auburn House is historically:
- one of the earliest Montessori schools in the Western Cape,
- the first to establish a Montessori primary education programme,
- the first Montessori school to actively engage in the field of early childhood education awareness in the Western Cape.
Currently, it is:
- a long-standing member of the South African Montessori Association (SAMA),
- a member of the Independent School’s Association (ISASA),
- and registered with the Provincial Education Department (WCED).
Presently, there are plans for the further expansion and improvement of the School’s infrastructure and facilities.